I have been a military wife for a little over 9 years, have two boys (4 and 2)and a dog. Somewhere within taking care of all of that I try to find time to be crafty.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Starting Off
So, here I sit in front of the keyboard, trying to figure out what to say. I feel like I have been keeping a lot in lately and thinking that maybe if I have a way to get it all out that it might be better. I have been having a pretty rough year and have been trying to keep a happy face on for everyone around me, including my boys. I love do anything crafty and have recently become addicted to coupons...I know, a weird addiction, but it is so neat to be able to go into the grocery store and only spend half of what I should have. Now, if I could only get into the habit of cooking everyday. This past week I have made a effort to be a better wife and mommy, with working harder to keep the house clean and getting everyone healthy meals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment