Let me show you why I have not posted recently...I have been busy, being crafty! I a dinosaur cake for my son's preschool's dinosaur camp week. They actually do the same camp two weeks in a row (the first week in the am, the second in the pm) to give the maximum amount of children the opportunity to be able to go. I tell you this, becuase as soon as his teacher saw the cake, she informed me that I was now required to make one next week for the other camp! I told her not a problem, not realizing at the time that I have my first customer's cake also this week. Oops!
My older son is completely obsessed with Mickey Mouse and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, so that is how we are decorating. We have already bought the sheets and comforter, but are waiting until we get his new bed in a few months to put them on. However, I have begun decorating the walls and everything else to indugle his current obsession. Here's what I have done, so far...there's more to come though!
This is the main wall you see when you walk in...
No comments:
Post a Comment