I have NOT been a very good blogger. Let's see if I can try to get updated on what has been going on in recent months. I think if I could sum in up in one word, it would be BUSY! There was school, a few trips, sports and then just regular life. I did several cakes close together, but in recent months I have not done any. It's a good thing that my oldest kiddo's little girlfriend has a birthday coming up. I'm getting an itch to bake =)
Here are some of the cakes I did in the past year:

This one was done for a teacher that was leaving the preschool where my oldest son goes.

This was for my son's preschool teacher's 40th birthday. I am not sure if you can tell how massive this is, but there is a roll of paper towels to the left, if that gives you any sort of perspective. Around the base of each layer are some oreo cookie truffles and chips ahoy cookie truffles.

This was, once again, for my son's preschool. They were participating in Read for the Record and this year's story was The Very Hungry Caterpillar. This cake was so much fun to do!
This is not all the ones I have done, but some of my favorites from 2009. I will update later with some of the ones from this year.
Thanks for reading!!
No comments:
Post a Comment